Tuesday, June 9, 2009

{New To Me} Revival Home and Garden

Today I stumbled upon
Revival Home and Garden, the online home to the Seattle-based home decor boutique owned and run by husband-wife duo Leah and Chad Steen. The store combines fabulous vintage pieces with pieces from some of the best in today's design world (think Jonathan Adler, Thomas Paul, Rubie Green). Revival is definitely reminiscent of Atlanta-based Pieces, but a tad less expensive (especially since much of their current inventory is on sale). [Note to self: Must remember to visit Revival if and when I make it out to Seattle.]

To give you an idea of where the Steens' heads are at decor-wise, here's their own list of "things they love":


While I'm not a huge fan of snakeskin (or skins generally) and horsetail leaves me cold, this list is definitely hitting some of my favorite things right now (Greek key, red lacquer in particular) and I definitely dig their West Coast glam sensibilities. In particular, here are a few pieces that leave me weak in the knees:

Lola Side Table ($350) -- this accent table would kick any room up a notch

Imperial Trellis Trash Container ($77) -- (the chartreuse version is featured in this month's House Beautiful)

Xia Li Chair ($315) -- This is perfect for Beth over at Chinoiserie Chic

Architect's Desk ($472.50) -- a simple design classic at a good price

Florence Sofa ($2500) -- houndstooth x elaborate nailhead trim = fabulous²


Mirrored Side Table ($500) -- I want this for my new bedroom

Biblioteca Bookshelf ($725) -- I spied this in LivingEtc last month

Coral reef letterpress note cards ($15/set of 6) -- love this color combination

P.S. - The store also has a great blog! Check it out here.