Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A doxie by Jonathan Adler = Love at First Sight

Should a certain husband still be on the look out for a birthday present for his devoted wife, might I ever so subtly suggest that this might just be the perfect gift? You'll find it here -- and if you order now, you just might get it in time for said devoted wife's birthday. There. Was that (un)subtle enough?


For those of you who AREN'T my husband, I still highly recommend checking out the latest and greatest on Adler's website. His new salt & pepper shakers are beyond adorable. At $48 a set, they're a great option for birthdays, hostess gifts -- or just a treat for yourself. I find the Garden of Eden set (shown above) particularly tempting. Other offerings include napkin rings (the owl is my favorite, though the $18 a pop price tag is a little silly), place card holders (be still my heart, more dachshunds, but again, $28 apiece is ludicrous), and a whole lot more lacquer.

Happy shopping!