Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dan Marty + iPhone = Heaven

First of all, I can't get over how much I love my new iPhone. My blackberry was really starting to fritz out on me, so my husband and I decided to buy iPhones as our 3 year wedding anniversary gift. Between all the amazing apps, the fun of a touch screen, and the ability to leave the house without schlepping too many electronic devices, I am really in love.

So I was at the Pacific Design Center yesterday and snapped pictures (on said iPhone) of one of my favorite showrooms, Dan Marty Design.

You know I'm a sucker for anything zebra...
And the starburst mirror inside a gorgeous antiqued gold frame? Stunning.


I've loved these round mirrors with leather hanging straps for a while now. I put them in a model room I worked on about a year ago and I'm about to pull the trigger for one for my home.

And of course they had some great suzani prints...
On a stunning bed...


Or a chair...

One thing I particularly love about the showroom is how they display fabrics.I might move in to their showroom!