Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sleepover

This has to be some of the sexiest and most decadent bedroom furniture I've ever seen...

I adore white and gold as a color combo...
from House Beautiful UK June 09


Here's some gorgeous gold and white furniture from Ivory Pearl Interiors...That bed would look stunning with a gorgeous wood herringbone floor (like in all the Parisian apartments.)


Or you could have a gorgeous white bed, and save the bling for your nightstands...

Also Ivory Pearl Interiors.

On a slightly different note, but equally sexy, I love this darkroom below -- bed from Ivory Pearl Interiors (they are based in the UK, but I'm hoping they ship to the US!)




I think that bed would look sexy with this chandelier above.




From Tonic Home.

These bedrooms are so sexy, I'm not sure you'd ever need to buy lingerie again.