Thursday, June 4, 2009

Danke Schoen!


I've debated with myself all day on whether or not to post on this, but ultimately I decided it would be remiss of me not to thank the Washington Post publicly for including me today in its weekly "Blog Watch" feature (see HERE). Thanks to Ms. Terri Sapienza, my blog traffic has gone through the roof and I feel a bit like dancing in the street (hold the tracht). Sometimes blogging can feel like talking to yourself in outer space -- does anyone hear you or are you just shouting into the darkness? Today feels like confirmation that folks are indeed listening, and for that I am both humbled and grateful. For my own part, I promise to do my best to hold your attention and keep on saying (or writing) things worth hearing (or reading). So danke schoen, Ms. Sapienza and the rest of the folks at WP ! I am truly honored.

Photograph courtesy of Paramount Pictures.