Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Color Me Happy

I am a nerd for a multitude of reasons. I love my book club. I love to play mahj jong. I love to knit. I'm a total homebody. And when the Dunn-Edwards paint color magazine arrives in the mail, I enjoy flipping through it. They have some great room shots with some magnificent color palette ideas...

I love this gray, moody color palette.
Totally my cup of tea.


I didn't like the room shot that went with this palette (so I'll spare you) but the lavender + turquoise + yellow + navy is stunning.


I'm surprised how modern the combination of orange and turquoise looks in this image
I think the addition of pink makes this color pattern modern. But I think the last two colors are a little too Santa Fe for my taste...


LOVE the red, deep blue and rich orange combo in this room.
I am seriously a color nerd!