Saturday, November 14, 2009

"Love, Love, Love . . . "

Photography by Tim Street-Porter

Greetings all,

Just a little something lovely to keep one's spirits up over the weekend. This inviting home in the Los Angeles hills with a "European villa-style interior" is from the charming minds of design duo Martynus-Tripp. I love the warm, masculine colour story and the wonderful use of antiques in the space.


" 'There’s a funkiness I think is charming,' Haenisch says of the
breakfast area, which has mismatched barstools, a pair of
circa 1812 lithographs of melons by George Brookshaw and an
18thcentury Dutch tall case clock. Early-19th-century Aubusson, Mansour."


I hope everyone's is having a great weekend. I've been swamped with work this week (in a good way) - and there's some exciting news that I'll be sharing on Monday . . . stay tuned.

tartanscot