Monday, November 23, 2009

L is for... Lucite

It's no secret that I love lucite. I fell in love with it when the Louis Ghost chair was introduced and I have not wavered since. Here are some of my favorite pieces (I particularly love the top three chairs- they are lucite versions of chairs that are traditionally made from other materials.)

1. From rubybeets{dot}com, this acrylic ballroom chair would be a showstopper at any wedding. I love chivari chairs at weddings and this just takes it all to the next level.

As featured in House Beautiful Nov 09.


This lucite klismos chair is from Dragonette (this image is from the ad for their shop - definitely entices me to see more!)


And this lucite Adirondack chair? Very cool. From Vivre.


Another fabulous interior from Amanda Nisbet.

This lucite trunk from Vivre would make a fabulous coffee tableHappy Lucite Monday!