Tuesday, November 24, 2009

M is for... Mirror

So we are halfway through my A-Z's of interior design. It wouldn't be M without mirrors - one of my favorite finishes in interior design.

This mirror says it all.

Love it! Found it in Angeleno Magazine (Nov 09 issue.) At Martin Showroom.


This white modern-meets-baroque mirror is from Velocity - I might be getting the black one for my mantel!


Some more interestingly shaped mirrors - I can never pass up an adorable bird.
From Velocity.



This one's got the bird in reverse - also Velocity.


Some gorgeous, interesting shapes from Vivre.



Love this look-for-less from West Elm.


These mirrored shelves from Horchow are killing it! I am waiting for the right client to come along to use these!


Here are some more great Horchow mirrored furniture ideas:

A little more on the modern side...



And a little more traditional...

I love this mirrored vanity and mirrored stool!



This mirrored armoire is going in a client's bedroom - can't wait to see it!
Mirror mirror everywhere!