Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Metallics!

I'm still really loving metallics. I am currently wearing a gold leather bracelet - so it's invaded my wardrobe as well as my interior design wish list!

After my voice lesson today, I popped into a great Silverlake furniture shop, Living Room. I found some RAD metallics that I would love to find a home for!

I love these gold ottomans. Usually gold ottomans are the traditional Moroccan kind, so it's nice to have a non-ethnic-inspired option (though I do love the Moroccan ones too!)




I blogged on these spotted hides as rugs last year - but this is my first time seeing it on an upholstered piece of furniture. Delish.

Want this piece. Honey? For the fun room?

Or maybe in a smaller dose, as these adorable pillows.

If cows looked like that naturally, the drive through rural California up to San Francisco past all the cattle farms would be WAY more interesting.

All photos taken on my iPhone - not bad!