Monday, November 30, 2009

O is for... Organization

As a Capricorn, I'm obsessed with organization. I makes lists. I arrange things my color, size, any system I can find. Here are some of my favorite organizing goodies:

I'd love for my office to look like this - both adorable and everything-in-its-place.
image from Russell+Hazel

My ideal desk would look like this - gorgeous lucite accessories and ALWAYS fresh flowers:
image from Russell+Hazel


Getting these Russell+Hazel binders might help control the madness of paperwork that I seem to generate.


And while I'm waiting to have the time to neatly file things away, I can always throw them into these adorable boxes:
from the Container Store



It's always tough to find a cute wastepaper basket - I'm liking this brocade motif one from the Container Store

I'd organize all my design books on the Sapien bookcases


I'd love everything in my house to look so organized that even Martha Stewart would blush - here's what my dream linen closet would look like:


images from Domino Mag


I am in LOVE with these laundry sorting baskets.

From House Beautiful


I talk a lot about lucite - these shoes organizers would be perfect! From West Elm



I am also a hardware junkie - these hooks made from old doorknobs available at Pottery Barn. Too cute. Perfect place to hang your wet rain coat


If I ever get enough free time on my hands I'd love to get myself uber-organized with a wrapping paper center - like this one from Ballard DesignsNow I think I need an extra hour added to each day to have time to get organized!