Monday, November 23, 2009

"Party, party, and party . . . "


Me and the girls . . . .


Greetings All,

Thanks to one and all for the amazing event Friday evening to celebrate the launch of "Scot Meacham Wood Design." After a somewhat gruesome day of last-minute errands and a serious case of blustery weather - the skies cleared - and a beautiful star-lit night hovered overTherien & Co. as the crowd began to gather. Great friends. New friends. Beautiful antiques. Amazing furniture. Uproarious laughter. Some serious partying. And some seriously yummy food.

I need to send out a huge 'thank you' to Therien & Co. for hosting the event (as well as being one of my favourite resources!), Joe - the wonder-chef, Bret Bussey for the design of the new website, Georg Lester and his handy camera, and the wonderful folks who were able to come out and party!


Surveying the gathered crowd.

"My, these are beautiful." I think everyone enjoyed shopping
through Therien & Co. during the party.

Sally Swing and Richard Finch

Chipper Joseph and myself

Eric, Sandra from Wroolie, and the ever wonderful John from Therien & Co.


Diana from Wroolie and myself.




Lauren from McRae and Company


You people should know better than to say, "Speech, speech, speech!" around me.

I was so pleased to see my dear friend Claudia Juestel out in the crowd.


And the star of the evening - Joe, the most amazing caterer I know.

Thanks again to each of you - including you fine folks out there in 'blog-land.' It's been such a delight having y'all in my life and encouraging me in each of my new endeavors.

Cheers,
tartanscot