Wednesday, November 11, 2009

F is for... Fantastic Fabrics

Some Fantastic Fabrics (if only it were Friday than I could REALLY have fun with "F" day.)

A KWID fabric for Schumacher. I love that her stuff doubles as traditional AND fun. Fun fantastic fabric.



Some great Trina Turk fabrics for Schumacher featured in Domino.
But this one of her's is my favorite:
I might have hesitated to use it on a chair until I saw these great photos on the Chic Coles blog.




Another great patterned fabric on upholstered furniture - here's a great George Smith sofa that was shown in Domino.

Another Schumacher fabric that I am itching to use on a project, Chang Mai.


And a fabric posting isn't complete without a Rubie Green gorgeous, eco-friendly print:



Love these Thomas Paul fabrics.I have enough fabrics here to make pillows for days!