Wednesday, November 25, 2009

N is for... Nature

I love bringing elements of nature into interiors -- here are a few favorites:

Salt n' Pepa - shakers, that is.




These gold leaf/butterfly dessert plates are so yummy I might eat them




And I still love coral - this blue coral mounted on lucite is my most recent obsession

Top three items from Vivre.


I am in love with this Nina Campbell wallpaper from Osborne & Little -- I can't wait to have a house with a powder room...


in white or black... I think I would go wild and do the black one!



My final and favorite nature-inspired look is this wall art featured in Met Home Nov 08 - artwork by Paul VillinskiHappy Thanksgiving! I'm giving myself a blog-cation and will be back to blogging after the holiday on Monday. Don't eat too much pumpkin pie!